Sunday, May 19, 2013

Help me do it “Every Day In May”

 

Well, as you may have noticed blogging isn’t my strong point and although I have written some cracking posts in my head over the last year I’ve not published one.

I’m still busy training and am going back to Ironman Switzerland in 2013 to try and crack 12 hours, one can dream!

photo1264

Anyway, I just wanted to quickly mention that throughout May 2013 I have been running 10KM every day for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, this event has been set up by the lovely Sally at Fit Naturally .

Capture

As of the 18th of May I’ve covered 185KM, on top of my Ironman training (which is suffering if I’m honest), you can see all my runs on Garmin connect page here.

Why am I doing this, well I’ve been affected by cancer myself, with my Grandad passing away in 1986 after a fight with the disease, the event has been set up for all the right reasons and it’s a simple case of just slipping my running shoes.

So, finally, I’m in desperate need of some donations. I’m asking if you have found the reviews, guides or any info on my blog useful, could you please make a small donation to my JustGiving page, any amount is greatly appreciated and I’ll truly be grateful.

Please check out my page by clicking below:

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!